Cal-IPGCA Mission:To model leadership that promotes creativity, innovation, and growth to transform government.
Cal-IPGCA Vision:To create a community of California government change agents who lead tomorrow's innovative
- We deploy the voices and the vision of key state leadership into all levels of the state's workforce.
- We see ourselves as leaders training leaders where everyone has
voice, has value, and is heard.
- We imbue the strategic advisory and wisdom of our state leadership into state service
- We ignite a sustainable and agile governance model through our choices and actions.
- We guide and mentor real-time leadership, innovation, and change for the State of California.
- We empower human potential and organizational potential as real-time outcomes.
- We embody and share a common language of leadership and innovation that delivers great results to Californians.
- We build empowering environments through the diversity of ideas we explore and innovation we pursue.
- We nurture exceptional leadership, innovation, and performance across all strata of government.
- We infuse inroads for collaborating and creating across departmental boundaries and hierarchies as we forge a fluid and agile government.
- Through Cal-HR's 9-Leadership Values we embody and share a common language of leadership and innovation that delivers great results to Californians.
- We strive to meet the needs of the end user through human-centered design.
- We nurture and ignite exceptional leadership, innovation, and performance across all strata of government.
- We cultivate resilient leaders.
- We mentor an accelerating and co-creative environment of intrapreneurship in government.
- We envision the State of California as the Employer of Choice because it is here that we can collectively change the world!
- We passionately and compassionately serve to provide excellent customer service to our state's 35.9 million people as the world's 5th largest economy.
- We thrive and grow vigorously through the effort we expend.
- Our shared mantra: "Come to the State of California and Change the World"