OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS...it's a Trifecta of Innovation & Change!
OPPORTUNITY #1: STATEWIDE SKILLS BANK DEMO REGISTRATION
Register Now - First Come: First Served!
State of California Leadership Series - 5 Forums
Dates: Scheduled each Thursday, January 14-February 11, 2021
12.5 Professional Development Hours* - It's FREE - Register Now!
The Cal–IPGCA Association welcomes State of California employees, statewide, to sign up for five exciting zoom forums. Join us for these inspiring strategic advisory forums that will shift your perspective and trigger insights that create "aha moments" that feed your day-to-day well-being personally and organizationally. The Panel line up is one of a kind! Hear from Top Executive Leadership from across 30+ State Departments, Private Industry, and Academia. The Panels are videotaped but the Q&A is zoom live. Seating is limited and will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis. We recommend you register now. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity.
Cal-IPGCA's "Give Back" to you is 12.5 Professional Development hours** and free membership into the Cal-IPGCA Association!
*Sign-up once for both: To make it simple, we have combined your registration for the series and your membership in the Cal-IPGCA Association in one short application.
Cohort 2021 Scholarships: Cal-IPGCA Member and "Partner" Give Back!
The Cal-IPGCA Association is offering a limited number of scholarships for Cal-IPGCA Cohort 2021 to Non-Governmental Organizations that are key providers leading innovation and change in State Government. Applications are being solicited through NXT Gov, the Asian Pacific State Employees Association (APSEA), and Cal-IPGCA Association.
- Want to know more? Dare to be this person!
- These are full scholarships with the exception of executive coaching. Coaching is an "elective" so the scholarship covers full participation in the 6-Month Cohort! Is it time to ignite your innovation rebel? Tap in here for "All things Cohort 2021!"
- Here's the Schedule and Registration Application. To be considered, simply indicate your scholarship by identifying your NGO member affiliation(s) under Question #3.
- All applications must confirm supervisor approval for participation.
- Key in evaluating applications for scholarship awards is your response to Question #11 - "Your 'WHY'!" in being considered for participation.
- Registration closes, December 30, 2020. Applications will not be considered after this date.
- Scholarship awardees will be notified by COB Monday, January 4 with a program start of Thursday, January 7.
Let 2021 become the year of challenge, innovation, and change - Cohort 2021 is your forefront of opportunity!